Sleeve-baked turkey fillet
The sleeve-baked turkey fillet is a very universal dish. The meat can be served with regular dinner side dishes, served cold and sliced during a family gathering or party, or it can also be used to make a delicious salad.
Recipe: 90 minutes
- 1 kg turkey fillet
- 2 teaspoons honey
- lemon juice from 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon moderately spicy mustard
- 2 tablespoons oil
- seasoning: salt, pepper, sweet paprika powder, thyme – 1 teaspoon each
- Wash and dry the fillet.
- Mix the oil, lemon juice, honey and mustard with all the other spices.
- Marinate the meat with the mixture and put into the baking sleeve, ensure it is air-tight and put in the fridge for several hours (ideally for a night).
- After it is marinated, put the sleeve on an oven tray or in a roasting pan and put it in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Bake for approx. 60 minutes, cut the sleeve open and continue to bake for 15 more minutes.