Scalded turkey breast in mango and curry sauce, served with snow peas and fried rice
- 200 g turkey breast,
- soup vegetables,
- 100 g parboiled rice,
- 150 g butter,
- 20 g brown sugar,
- 20 g yellow curry paste,
- 100 ml coconut milk,
- 3 fresh or frozen lime leaves,
- 2 limes,
- 50 g mango pulp,
- 150 g fresh or frozen snow peas,
- 2 eggs
- coconut oil,
- fresh coriander and chive.
- Thoroughly wash and peel off the vegetables and prepare about 400 ml of stock.
- Cut the turkey breast in thick slices and put it in the boiling stock. Bring to a boil and turn the heat off. Set aside to cool.
- Pour a glass of the stock and use it to cook the rice. Set aside to cool.
- Mango and curry sauce: prepare the caramel in a saucepan and mix it with the curry paste. Add the coconut milk and 1/2 glass of the turkey stock. Add the lime leaves and cook slowly. When the sauce starts to thicken, add the mango pulp and lime zest and juice. Add the snow peas to the sauce and cook it al dente.
- Combine the cooked and cool rice with a raw egg and then fry on a hot pan.
- Combine the scalded turkey fillet with the sauce and heat it up. Serve with the peas and fried rice.